Shipping and Delivery Guidelines
Standard Shipping Rates:
- up to 2.0 lbs: $7.00
- 2 - 8 lbs: $12.85
- over 8 lbs: $17.65
- We typically use USPS Flat Rate or Priority Shipping and most packages arrive in 1-3 days. If expedited shipping is preferred or required we will contact you with the cost to ship and will ship it that way with your approval. Contact us a 651-488-6340.
- Our standard days for shipping are Monday through Wednesday in order that you receive the product in the best possible condition. Typically orders are ready to ship within 24-48 hours and are shipped on the next available shipping day.
- We are able to ship within the 48 contiguous United states. We are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii or APO or FPO locations.
- Warm weather is not friendly to Chocolate. Typically during the warmer months (May-October) we use insulated boxes and ice packs which adds $3 to shipping cost.
- If the destination city's temperature is over 75 degrees we will offer to upgrade your shipment to next day at an added cost. If you prefer not to accept this offer, Sweet Chocolat cannot be responsible for melted chocolate.
- Metro St. Paul/Minneapolis deliveries can also be delivered via courier. Rates are $10-$30 depending on zip code. Call us at 651-488-6340 for rates.
The Fine Print
- Please verify that shipping addresses are correct before submitting your order along with any apartment or suite number. We cannot be responsible for orders delayed or returned due to incorrect or incomplete addresses provided.
- We cannot be responsible for delays caused by the carrier due to weather, mechanical error, or acts beyond our control. We cannot offer refunds for these types of delays.
- Each package is carefully hand packed and inspected. In the event that the chocolates are damaged or defective upon receipt, contact us immediately. Product that is returned in new, un-eaten condition will be refunded.